< 1 2 3
3 of 3
Justified Reviews
Posted: 02 May 2010 08:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2010-04-27

how is everyone doing?

I love the show, it’s cool and funny, I like the characters, specially Ray and Art,

I like the way Ray talks to people when he wants information from them, he inspires trust in them,

Posted: 13 June 2010 12:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
Power User
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  485
Joined  2005-10-08

In addition to answering the questions posed by the finale, Yost says the challenge of Season 2 will be creating new story arcs. Prolific author Elmore Leonard, who created the Raylan Givens character and serves as an executive producer of the show, is working on a new short story, which Yost says may help that cause.

“I’m going to see it in the next few weeks,” Yost says of Leonard’s new work. “We spoke on the phone and he just read me three pages from the story. There was just a moment when I thought, ‘Seriously? I’m listening to Elmore Leonard read me new stuff?’ In my line of work, it just doesn’t get much better than that. If there’s any way we can use it, we will. He’s not following along with the Boyd story; it’s a whole new story.” —TV GUIDE

A new Raylan Givens short story. 

How ‘bout some details, Gregg?

Posted: 18 June 2010 11:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  36
Joined  2008-04-18

Any new Elmore fiction is worth waiting for, whatever the length.  I’m sure it will appear in something like THE NEW YORKER (is that still being published?), or some
other high profile magazine.  Is the success of JUSTIFIED the reason why there are two new cop shows with southern settings popping up on cable channels?  I’m
referring to MEMPHIS BEAT and THE GLADES. I’m sure if the producers of said shows were pressed they would respond with, “The show was in development before
the success of JUSTIFIED.” Viewers are happy to find a show like JUSTIFIED because it is all about character and not looking for fibers, ect. at a crime scene.

Posted: 19 July 2010 02:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
Power User
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  132
Joined  2008-03-30

Justified was like a quality EL novel, it was so good.  It had easily the best dialogues i have seen this last season on tv. 

Timothy Olyphant was born to play Raylan Givens or other similar EL characters.

< 1 2 3
3 of 3