The New Dutch Forum Arrives
Posted: 07 September 2005 05:56 PM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  608
Joined  2005-01-10

Just in time for the publication of Elmore Leonard’s serial novel,  Comfort to the Enemy, I have prepared a new section of ElmoreLeonard.Com called a familiar name: the Dutch Forum.  Many of you will recall the earlier Dutch Forum before the move to the blog style website.  The new Dutch Forum incorporates the same user features and goes further with a streamlined interface, ease of use and greater speed.

The Dutch Forum is really ten forums which cover a range of topics about Elmore and his work and include a dedicated category for Comfort to the Enemy,  Elmore’s serial novel for The New York Times Sunday Magazine and available on their website. I am expecting a ton of visitors from the New York Times Serial, and I want to have The Dutch Forum ready for an exciting, ongoing discussion of this unique work.

Beyond that, I am taking another crack at creating an Elmore Leonard community, to discuss and debate his work on an ungoing basis.  Help me get started.  Go to The Dutch Forum to <a >Member Favorites</a>and sound of about what you like best about Elmore’s work.

For those of you who have been around for a while, help me out by making a post or two so I can troubleshoot before all my guests start arriving on September 18 when the first installment of Comfort to the Enemy is published in the New York Times Sunday Magazine.  I am especially concerned about the member registration working right.

The Dutch Forum is brand new as you will see.  All the Forums are set to one post as I write this. I hope those numbers grow in the days to come.

Click here to go to < a href=http://www.elmoreleonard.com/index.php?/forums>The Dutch Forum and check it out.</a>